Joom Shark [Islamabad, Pakistan ] 01/03/2019
Industry:  Hotel / Resort
Category:  Ground Services
Shift:  Daytime only
Salary Range:  $ 4,000 - 4,500 Per Month
Career Level:  Executive (Department Head, Director, VP etc)
Highest Education:  Minimum Education University (MBA)
Degree title:  CA
Gender:  Does not matter
Age:  25 Years 25 Years
Required Travel:  Not Required
Work Permit:  Pakistan
Experience:  Minimum Experience 3 Year
No of Jobs:  1
Start Publishing:  01/03/2019
Stop Publishing:  02/02/2019
Address:  [Islamabad, Pakistan ]
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills