- Support product launch process and go-to-market plan development from the communications perspective, delivering effective content
communications externally and internally
- Drive content development; including the company website, newsletters, and other offerings, working with internal and
external writers/editors as needed
- Manage internal & external communications, including announcements and product updates in collaboration with product management
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
- Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
- Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager – some of the new Pullman professions
- A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales & marketing communications
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and graphic design applications/ software (i.e. Adobe Illustrator), Internet research tools, and Google online tools
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communications skills; experience working with the media, management (blogs, website content, PR, bios, marketing materials. etc.).
- Confident self-starter with proven leadership qualities and a strong results-oriented work ethic.
- Power Point
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years