Are you a very creative person?
We are looking for a Japanese Head Chef to join one of the best Sushi Bar and renowned Omakase in town. Responsibility including handling a wide range of raw fish and other ingredients, managing food stock and working with an attention to detail to fulfill all orders within quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with Japanese cuisine.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Minimum 5 years kitchen hands on experience in a recognized International Hotel
- At least 2-3 years experience in Sushi and/or Omakase
- Advanced school certificate
- Advanced Hospitality course
- Advanced 5***** Kitchen training in international hotel or recognized restaurant
- Team spirit
- Possess strong leadership, organization and relationship skills