Profile: Smiling Gecko Cambodia (SGC) was officially registered in 2014 as a local non-profit NGO in Cambodia. It provides direct aid in the form of finance and other support to the needy in Cambodia, sponsoring projects that are sustainable both from an ecological and economic standpoint.
We are seeking a general manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will Management of the Bungalow Hotel «Farmhouse Smiling Gecko», Coaching and training of the local management team, local trainees and staff , Business development trough Sales& Marketing activities for Farmhouse SGC, Implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS) and Development of product & services for all outlets of the resort for both quantity and quality wise. The candidate shall possess strong organizational and communication skills and work proficiently both individually and in teams.
JOB TERM : Full Time
POSITION : General Manager
Nº of HIRING : 1
REPORT TO : Executive Director
FUNCTION : Food Service & Hospitality
LOCATION : SGC Farm, Samaki Mean Chey district, Kampong Chhnang Province, Cambodia
BENEFIT : Accommodation, Food, Insurance, and other attractive benefits.
SALARY : Competitive
- Responsibility for the professional and economic organization and structure of the hotel
- Close cooperation with all other HOD of SGC
- In charge of Reservations and Revenue management
- Financial reporting SGC Farmhouse
- Sales and Marketing reporting SGC Farmhouse
- Development and implementation of an
internal management system (IMS)
- Development of processes and standard operating procedures (SOP) for all outlets and main processes
- Implementation of quality standards
- Implementation of a regular training schedule according to IMS
- Organization of trainers for the trainings
- Implementation/Adaptation of training programs with qualified degrees
- Following and regularly updating the strategy including positioning for the Farmhouse
- Updating the rate structure of the resort
- Following and adapting the Personas for FH SGC
- Following the specific S&M activities for each segment
- Collaboration with the S&M and PR team of SGS
- In charge of the Instagram and Facebook account of SGC
- Development of products & services of the bungalows
- Development of products & services of the SPA
- Collaboration with project development F&B
- Other tasks assigned by Direct Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit your CV & Cover Letter with your SALARY EXPECTATION. The subject of email shall be Application for General Manager before closing date 15th October 2020 at 5pm to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, address: #4, St. 490, Sangkat Phsar Deum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Contact: +855 12379854/+855 86500 320/+855 89 644 620.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Master Degree’s in Hospitality Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience as General Manager of 5star hotel
- Must be dedicated professionals who are hard working with a proven track record of employing effective Communications, Sales and Marketing skills
- Customer driven with an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality and an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character
- Must be passionate and with a positive, flexible ‘can do attitude’ who’s hands-on
- Ability to lead his/her team by example and thrive in working with a multi-cultural team and guests
- Must be good at effective communication skill, planning for business, supervising people, teamwork, adaptability, and customer focus
- Proficiency in computer literature
- Professional proficiency in English and other language is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills to effectively manage schedules
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends, as needed)
Hospitality Management or Equivalent