- Responsible for Corporate Room Sales for the hotel.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Acquire and develop new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients
- Develop and implement a business plan for top accounts
At Grand Mercure we care about your career.
We understand that for you, the art of hospitality is not just a job but a profession so the training you will receive will be world-class.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Hotel Sales Manager
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Excellence in presentation, prospecting, negotiation and interpersonal skill
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years