The Manager will be the single point of contact for issues related to existing Wynn Macau, Encore and Wynn Palace outsourced service contracts.
Auto req ID: 1492BR
- 9+ years directly related experience in outsourcing, services engagement and contracts management.
- Possessed strong understanding of global negotiation, contracting issues, regulations, terms and conditions.
- Managed successfully at least 3-5 large services contracts or outsourcing deals.
- Experience in implementing strategic contract management tools and processes with large Client and internal teams.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge for change management issues.
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across global boundaries.
- Proven program management skills and ability to demonstrate leadership capabilities.
Education: Advanced Degree or a Bachelor’s degree & equivalent combination of education and experience
Language Abilities: Fluent in written and spoken English (must). Fluent in conversational Cantonese and Putonghua (preferred).
Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within an organization up to at least the Executive Director level.
Proficiency with software tools (MMS, SAP, Ariba, Peoplesoft, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Microsoft Project and Primavera).
- With the ability to identify and resolve complex contract and commercial issues, other specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to contribute effective, value-add contracting advice to multi-national business teams.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and direct diverse teams of skilled professionals in understanding and interpreting business contract requirements.
- Reviewing and drafting a wide range of contract documents such as Amendments, Statements of Work and Schedules, including analysis of contract financial documents and existing terms and conditions.
- Able to independently establish direct working relationship with Wynn clients. Has the ability to understand both strategic and operational goals and translate them into effective contracting practices.
- Able to proactively assess critical contract obligations and contract provisions, gaps and risk areas; proactively advise on contract revisions to better meet the needs of the clients.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with account teams and client, and mentor other contracting professionals.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of Wynn and client leadership, including development of internal (and Client) training and presentation documents.
- Familiarity with outsourcing services contracting practices and standards.
- Negotiation/resolution of contract issues/disputes, as appropriate; providing recommendations and solutions for resolution.
- Assist team leads with proposals, ensuring alignment with existing contract, and maximizing benefit from new business.
- Negotiate and document additional business opportunities within the framework of a complex outsourcing services contract.
- Responsible in the preparation and drafting of contracts (gaming and non-gaming), which entails:
- The incorporation into standard form contract templates of commercial terms which Contract Services/Procurement team has agreed with the counterparty, for review by the Legal Counsel;
- Assist the Legal Counsel in providing the prepared contract which has been reviewed by the Legal Counsel (including any comments and drafting amendments made by the General Counsel and Contract Services) to the user department and service provider;
- Gathering feedback, collating comments or issues highlighted internally or by the service provider and providing the legal related information to the Legal Counsel for advice;
- Disseminating the advice provided by the Legal Counsel to the user department and service provider for Contract Services to negotiate and conclude the contract. (The Legal Counsel will review and sign off on the contract legal terms, to confirm that they accurately reflect the agreed commercial arrangements and comply with applicable internal policies.)
- Ensure the return of all original contracts to the Legal department and Contract Service for storage and retention. Attend to the filing and maintenance of archives of all contracts and legal documents in both hard and soft copies.