- Welcoming guests in a friendly and professional way
- Providing information about facilities, programs and other services
- Addressing and escalating customer complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied.
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: “At Novotel, we grow faster”. To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Job Reference 531350
Familiar with REALTHA System
Believe in Service from the Heart
- Power Point
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Hospitality Management
- 1 to 2 years
- Bahasa Indonesia