The Upper House, an intriguing, intimate and luxurious hotel, is located above Pacific Place. We are currently seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual with a fun and positive personality to join our team. Customer experience and a passion for quality are required.
Purpose of Job
Managing Front Office operations and monitoring all Front of House areas to help create spontaneous experiences for guests.
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV at email@example.com.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Do you have the following?
- Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institution
- 5 years experience in similar capacity
- Sound knowledge in Front Office and Concierge operations
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese would be a definite advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different
- Able to work overnight shifts