- Accomplishes operation Sales – Corporate objectives by contributing sales information, recommendations to strategic plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements defining market and competitors share.
- Able to maintain strong relationship with major key accounts in Corporate.
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
- Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
- Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager – some of the new Pullman professions
- A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Job Reference 531753
- At least 10 years of experience in Sales and minimum 2 years of experience at Director of Sales – Corporate in 5 stars properties.
- Able to Lead the development and execution of Strategic Sales Plans.
- Strong leadership skills
- Good English Communication and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative
Level of Education
- Bachelor / License
Areas of study
- Hospitality Management
- 6 to 10 years