- Working closely with colleagues to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the property.
- To take personal responsibility for understanding the required budgetary guidelines to enable empowered decisions in all type of negotiations.
- Proactively manage all the accounts from a define segment to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives
- Proactively prospecting new accounts for the hotel and ACCOR Hotels properties worldwide and following the sales process – which includes telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, sales trip, site inspections and written communication though to convert and generate additional revenue from existing accounts and new accounts.
- Maintain valid call objectives and relevant actions plans for each key accounts and key prospects or existing accounts and ensure all follow up is executed following brand standard.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure standards are maintained following all SOPs of the department.
- Take personal responsibility that the system is utilized to its full capacity and updated constantly.
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: “At Novotel, we grow faster”. To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Job Reference 531385
Familiar with REALTHA System
Prepare ANAIS Report Daily
- Power Point
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
- Bahasa Indonesia