Category:  Food & Beverage
Shift:  3 shifts cycle
Salary Range:  RM - - - Negotiable
Zip Code:  50450
Career Level:  Experienced (Non-Managerial)
Highest Education:  Minimum Education College (BS)
Gender:  Does not matter
Work Permit:  Malaysia
Experience:  Minimum Experience 3 Year
No of Jobs:  1
Start Publishing:  03/23/2019
Stop Publishing:  04/22/2019
[Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ]
- Forecast and monitor sales revenue, covers and average checks, ENT, O/C and daily activities.
- Schedules staff duties and rosters according to forecasts and special arrangements and business levels.
- Closely watch business forecast to keep staff at required level and maintain a good payroll and expenses controls.
- Maintain staff attendance records and changes of status besides evaluating staff periodically as per Hotel’s policies, ensure all administration duties pertaining to staffs details are up to date and reported to Talent & Culture.
- Maintain a daily operation log book and reservation book on record comments, complaints activities and unusual incidents in the Restaurant.
- Prepare monthly report on the overall operations, revenue, covers and business activity. Report should be submitted to F & B office at the beginning of the month and justification to P&L analysis thereafter.
- Plan and organize the daily activities using creativity and excitement to entice guest participation in outlet activities.
- Work with Director of Sales – Events and Sales team to “sell” the outlet for private functions to generate increased revenue stream.
- Prepare monthly training schedule one month in advance and training reports to be submitted to F & B and Talent & Culture office every month end.
- Maintain a record of Guest Origins/Market Segment, guest’s preferences for F&B.
- Represent the Restaurant at scheduled P&L meeting, F & B Meetings as well as daily briefings.
- Holds daily pre-meal briefings as well as bi-monthly outlet meetings (with minutes) to discuss various aspects of service, sources of complaints and relay information that has been brought up in the Food & Beverage Meeting.
- Attends as well as organize necessary training sessions whether within or outside normal schedule working hours as may be necessary from time to time in order to guarantee the required standard of services and to review and refresh procedures.
- Check on appearance of staff as to proper uniform and personal hygiene.
- Ensures high standard of sanitation and hygiene in the restaurant. For this, a close working.
- Ensure all equipment, M&E, FF&E are all functioning and in good condition, if any defects that these are reported to maintenance and followed up to have rectified as soon as possible. This is for M Lounge and Living Space can also include any areas around the pool deck and gardens.
- Ensure that proper inventory, requisition, par levels and control systems are in place to maintain security and cost control of all food, beverage, tobacco, and miscellaneous items in the outlet.
- Be responsible and ensure the monthly food & beverage inventories are completed and well recorded.
- To create, maintain and periodically update the menus, beverage lists that are representative of what the market wants in collaboration with the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage.
- Enforce the standardized drink recipe and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality beverage to our guests.
- Periodically market promotions to improve guest satisfaction and increase sales revenue.
- Closely monitoring the slow moving items with the Cost Controller.
- To enforce operational standards that are periodically reviewed and updated.
- Be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times.
- Enforce sanitation checklist by having all operating areas inspected on a monthly basis.
- Above all, to lead by example through “hands on” approach to motivate our staff to excel.
- Be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the respective outlets.
- Be responsible for the accurate supervision of the subordinates’ time control and payroll systems by working with Talent & Culture Department.
- Train, monitor and evaluate all staff performance to ensure is compliant to company and industry standards and excel in the overall wellbeing of our guests and provide excellence in guest service
- Ensure all company policies are clearly understood and upheld by all staff and disciplinary process is compliant to any failures to uphold the policies as outlined in the company handbook.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Food & Beverage / Assistant Director of Food & Beverage or the Hotel General Manager.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
- Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
- Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager – some of the new Pullman professions
- A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the similar capacity with 5-Star Hotel.
- Possesses an extensive knowledge and experience in cocktail & mocktail beverages.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Dynamic, creative and results oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Power Point
Share This Job
Related Or Featured Jobs
The Fullerton Hotels Singapore Full-Time April 17,19 S$ - - - Negotiable
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong